Whenever the need arises to replace decors or improve aspects of your home, your first choice inherently and logically is always Home Depot. Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot has been a powerhouse in the home improvement retail industry for the better part of the four decades that it has been around. Lauded by customers across the US, Home Depot is known for an unparalleled level of quality across their wide variety of products and their excellent customer service, never leaving a customer hanging.
As happens with all monopolies with inherent complacency settling in, Home Depot’s monopoly over home care products is now being threatened by up and comers from across the world who have matched them in terms of quality and service. As a remedy and means of adapting, Home Depot has launched the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey. With the survey, the company hopes to understand its customers’ needs better and wants and move further depending on the feedback. The company hopes that the customers would be willing to fill the survey as it results in better services for them in the long run. It also aids the company to claw back to the top. To further incentivize the customers to partake in the survey, Home Depot is handing out coupons and prizes worth up to 5000$ that it shall give out to a lucky few among the ones who partake.
The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey can be undertaken at www.homedepot.com/survey. The link takes you to a portal that allows you to air your grievances or sing your praises. To partake in the survey, guidelines have been established that need to be followed and rules to be heeded. We shall discuss it further in detail below.
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Eligibility Criterion
To ensure the feedback received in the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey is as genuine as possible, an eligibility criterion has been established to filter out the chaff.
To be eligible, you must fit the following:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to partake in the survey. You’ll be required to share personal details, which will help verify your age.
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- A recent purchase must’ve been made at Home Depot. The receipt from such will be required to enter you into the survey and the giveaway. Your recent receipt number is mandatory if you want to enter the survey.
Other things to take note of include:
- Only one receipt is accepted per person.
- The coupons cannot be transferred over to other customer accounts.
- Home Depot employees are not eligible for the survey.
Requirements for partaking in the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Once you are past the eligibility phase and are on the website, you need to make sure you have the following to ensure your experience is smooth and effortless.
- A good internet connection. Any form of disconnection will reset your survey details, and you will be required to fill in all the pieces all over again.
- The survey will consume about 10 to 15` minutes of your time, so ensure that you have such set-aside.
- The survey can be undertaken with either English or Spanish as means of communication, so knowledge of either is mandatory.
- A Home Depot product receipt. The receipt number will be required to confirm your eligibility. The validity of one receipt is 60 days.
- You shall need your phone by your side to help you log in using OTP.
Steps for undertaking Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Once the eligibility requirements have been met, and the required items are on you, you need to follow the steps below to access the form. Upon completing the survey, you will be included in the coupon giveaway.
- Visit www.homedepot.com/survey.
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button.
- Enter your Full Name and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Receipt number, which you can see on the top of the receipt.
- Enter your phone number. Upon submission, you will receive an OTP to verify your number. Enter the OTP, and once verified, the website will take you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be asked several questions ranging from your experiences at the stores if you had purchased offline to your opinion of the website if your dealings were done online. The ratings will be done on a scale of 1-10, depending on your satisfaction. Text boxes will be below each question that will let you elucidate your points further.
- Upon giving a 1-10 answer for each question, you’ll be displayed with another text box which will let you elucidate points that were not addressed in any of the questions prior. You will also be able to give suggestions to better your future experiences with Home Depot.
- Upon completion, the survey will be tethered to your account identified by your mobile number. You can regularly check your account on www.homedepot.com to check your status in the giveaway. Home Depot DOES NOT call its customers. Any phone calls from individuals declaring you a winner in the giveaway are fraudulent and must be reported immediately.
Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States and neighbors Canada and Mexico. Established in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah, the company now has over 400,000 employees and thousands of partnered vendors; Home Depot has based its headquarters of operations in Atlanta, Georgia. The company operates two toll-free customer support number which runs 24/7. To contact, use the following number:1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337). Or visit www.homedepot.com/contact-us.
Q: How do I locate a store in my locale?
A: Visit www.homedepot.com and click on the “Store Finder” button on the top right of the page. The website will then ask you to enter your address and find a store for you accordingly.
Q: How do I check my order status?
A: Visit www.homedepot.com and from the drop-down menu on the top right, click on “My Account”. Enter your login credentials and you will be taken to your profile page. On the left, you’ll see multiple sections. Click on “My Orders” to check live and past orders.
Q: How do I stay updated with offers and special sales that Home Depot puts out?
A: To stay updated with the frequent offers and sales Home Depot provides, visit www.homedepot.com and from the drop-down menu on the top right, click on “My Account”. Click on “Register” and enter your personal details. At the bottom of the page, tick on the final checkbox which then permits the company to frequently message you about offers and updates. If you have a prior account, go to your profile page and tick on the same.